The Strategist at Hemispheres is responsible for managing and supporting multiple research projects from end-to-end. Candidates must demonstrate excellent project management and client communication skills.
Strategists assist with writing surveys, screeners, discussion guides and reports that synthesize the story from the data. Candidates should demonstrate ability to create deliverables that are well-written, and contain strong conclusions and recommendations which reflect the goals of the client.
Qualitative Project Management: Assist with recruiting process management to ensure high quality participants. Coordinate with facilities to ensure appropriate room set-ups. Manage clients in the backroom during qualitative projects. Edit video/audio as needed. Help conduct one-on-one interviews.
Quantitative Project Management: Manage field house and sample providers for timely and accurate programming and data collection. Test survey links to ensure accurate logic and formatting. Develop banner plans and work with data processing for timely delivery of cross tabs and coding. Assist with analysis and report writing.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be left and right brained - see the big picture while paying attention to details, and be both logical and creative.
- Have 2-5 years of experience in marketing research.
- Have a passion for marketing and business strategy.
- Be team-oriented and proactive.
- Have strong Power Point, Excel and Word skills.
- Write and communicate clearly and concisely, in ways that are client-ready.
- Take pride in work. Push to get it right and provide excellent customer service.
- Be flexible to travel and work occasional evenings and weekends.
Hemispheres: The Customer Insights Agency
Hemispheres was founded in 2003 on the belief that customers are dynamic individuals with a wide range of perceptions and motivations that are both rational and emotional. We are passionate about providing clients the ability to understand their customers as well-rounded humans. Our team brings deep curiosity, innovative thinking, and diverse experience to each assignment. We select the right mix of quantitative and qualitative research methods to develop meaningful insights and strategic recommendations that lead to increased business success. Ultimately, Hemispheres knows what motivates people and what it means for your brand. We call it Research for Humans.
We are especially interested in people who share our values. Hemispheres is Research for Humans. This means that we:
- Pursue life and work with curiosity, passion and dedication.
- Collaborate with a flexible and open-minded approach.
- Embrace the variety of human experiences and perspectives.
- Communicate clearly and with authenticity.
- Think ahead and innovate for the future.
Hemispheres is located in the Ballard neighborhood of Seattle. We offer competitive compensation along with health care benefits and a 401K program for qualified team members.
Interested candidates should submit a resume with cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.