Marketing Analyst (Contract)
Bluehawk Consulting is seeking a Marketing Analyst to deliver customer marketing analysis and data synthesis support to a retail digital Voice of Customer team. Perform on-going and ad-hoc reporting to enable integration of VOC data into organizational decision making, and create cycle of continuous learning across VOC measurement program elements. Assist in creating and/or representing VOC program dashboards and insights to stakeholder teams, both in meeting settings and via email.
- · Very strong analytical and problem definition / solution skills measuring and evaluating points across the customer experience journey. Experience in at least two of the following analytical areas:
- o Marketing analysis: A/B testing, conversion funnel analysis, site analytics, basket size, message testing
- o Merchandising: product sell through, attach rate, margin analysis
- o Industry: consumer retail industry competitive analysis using secondary data to enrich customer sales or customer behavioral data
- · Data analysis and insight development using Primary and Secondary Research data
- o Minimum of one-year experience analyzing quantitative respondent-level survey data. A working knowledge of marketing research questionnaire design and sample selection is required. Knowledge of NPS is a plus
- o Ability to synthesize and distill large amounts of qualitative survey comments (verbatims) into themes. Familiarity with machine learning tools and/or text analytics a plus.
- · Skilled in Excel, PowerPoint, PowerBI
- · Ability to prioritize and manage assignments to meet deadlines and establish solid relationships.
- · Passion for understanding consumer motivations and delivering exceptional user experiences
- · Intellectual curiosity and a love of learning, with a relentless pursuit of innovation
- · Ability to communicate complex ideas in an efficient and compelling way
- · Excellent presentation and communication skills, with ability to develop creative/non-traditional solutions for undefined challenges.
- · 4-year degree required
- · 3-5 years’ marketing experience; at least 1-year primary and secondary research
- Our Culture
- Bluehawk Consulting is a Kirkland, Washington-based management consulting firm helping Fortune 500 clients improve their performance, increase their efficiency and enhance organizational value while reducing costs.
- We are a team who love to accomplish great things together!
- We excel at hiring talented people who are driven to create solutions for our client’s most challenging projects. We employ experienced management consultants with passion to deliver outcome, yet our approach includes hiring for attitude, while training for skill.
- We Value:
- Our diverse team, they make us great!
- Consultative, client-focused and interactive approaches
- Innovation, actualizing potential, and “can-do-ness”
- Learning, listening and communicating openly with respect
- Passion, energy, zeal - we have lots of it
- Humor, lightness, flexibility, humor and humor
- We work hard to create a supportive environment, where employees enjoy a very competitive pay and benefits package, including an optional, full-benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401K, holidays and paid-time-off (PTO). Bluehawk also provides training opportunities and rewards leadership, diligence and the desire to achieve more. Bluehawk Consulting is an equal opportunity employer, committed to workforce diversity.
- If this sounds like a place you'd like to learn more about, visit us at www.bluehawkconsulting.com