Quantitative Account Executive- Consumer Brand Research
Location: Seattle, WA
Hall & Partners is a specialist in brand and communications research, offering both qualitative and quantitative research solutions to some of the most vibrant domestic and international brands.
We have developed a unique identity that separates us from the pack. You will see this reflected in everything we do; from our fresh thinking on brands and advertising, to the clients who choose us as partners and even to the way we designed our offices.
Role: Hall & Partners is currently looking for a bright and talented Account Executive to work as part of an Account Team focused on the day to day running of accounts. The Account Executive will have responsibility for carrying out complete projects, rather than just conducting tasks for other people on a variety of different projects. In this capacity, the Account Executive will accept responsibility for the quality of work and their workload. The Account Executive is an important member of the project/account team and the incumbent’s commitment to the account and to other members of the team are key to the success of the company. The Account Executive will report to an Account Manager on an account basis. The Account Managers take responsibility for the overall account management.
- Bachelor Degree
- 1+ year research experience
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Experience with SPSS or Desktop Reporter/Reports for Surveys preferred
- Dedicated to quality and responsiveness
- Detail oriented
- Solid organizational skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communication skills
- Project management experience also a plus
- Passion for brands and advertising