PSB, a member of Young & Rubicam Group and the WPP Group, is a global research consultancy that delivers custom prescriptive strategy for blue-chip corporate, political and entertainment clients. PSB's operations include over 200 consultants and a sophisticated in-house market research infrastructure with global capabilities. PSB is headquarted in Washington D.C., with offices in New York, Seattle, Los Angeles, Denver, London, and Madrid. PSB gets To the Point®, backing actionable strategy with scientific-grade data to give you competitive edge, no matter the business problem. More at www.psbresearch.com.
We are seeking qualified Project Managers to join our team in Bellevue. Project Managers work as part of a dynamic communications consulting/market research team conducting custom primary research projects. This team primarily works within the technology sector where PSB is the leading research provider to Microsoft, and a strategic research provider to Intel, Amazon and more.
In particular, the Project Manager will be expected to:
- Work closely with a team of research and analysis specialists to design, implement, and manage all phases of market research and strategic communications projects
- Provide project direction, design and analysis
- Develop a deep understanding of specific client business issues and conduct deep analysis of research results to help drive strategy and business planning
- Partner with clients to ensure that our research meets their needs
- Supervise a team of Analysts
Our ideal candidate has a Bachelor’s degree and 3-7 years’ experience in public relations, market research, political campaigns or a related position in the communications industry. Other attributes of the successful candidate include:
- Strategic thinker, project manager, and strong desire and ability to lead teams
- Solid communication, writing and presentation skills; commitment to quality and creativity
- Superior analytical capabilities; detail-oriented and comfortable working with numbers
- Interest and ability to translate numbers into actionable recommendations for clients
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to manage full life-cycle of projects
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word; experience with statistical software (specifically SPSS) is preferable but not required