Northwest Insights, a division of Blink, is looking for a Project Manager to join our team. This role will work with clients and internal staff to coordinate various types of qualitative market research studies successfully. We are looking for an enthusiastic, detail-oriented individual to ensure our projects run on-time, on-budget, and with the highest level of service to our clients.
- Work with clients to manage qualitative research projects from start to finish. Manage the day-to-day progress of research projects assigned.
- Manage project budget and negotiate with client on adjustments if needed.
- Work with division team regarding recruiting process, including meeting client’s criteria.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and internal team.
- Ability to edit documents with a high level of detail and accuracy.
- Oversee the quality of recruits, ensuring respondents fit into the spirit of the project.
- Write/review and consult with clients regarding research materials.
- Manage project billing and related follow through to close out projects.
- Additional administrative duties, as needed: facility needs, host instructions, project set up (fielding instructions, screener as needed etc).
Sales and Marketing
- Provide clients with cost quotations and information regarding services.
- Assist Director of Division with marketing efforts as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1 or more year(s) of experience in Market Research preferred.
- Social media and marketing experience a plus (Facebook, Constant Contact, Survey Gizmo, etc).
- Exceptional customer service skills required.
- Extremely high attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite.
- Ability to multitask and successfully handle multiple projects and various tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and creatively solve problems.
- Ability to interact with clients in a professional manner over the telephone, email and in person.