Northwest Insights, a division of Blink, is looking for a Data Coordinator to join our team. This position will support our Project Management team with qualitative research data collection. This entails helping with market research survey programming, data management, and analysis of survey results. The ideal candidate will be analytical, detailed oriented, and able to handle tight deadlines.
- Program surveys in Survey Gizmo to screen and recruit participants for market research studies.
- Manage and analyze the data that comes back from survey applicants, helping to strategically determine next steps for a successful recruiting timeline.
- Help ensure the survey respondents we recruit for research studies are high quality participants.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Experience with survey questionnaire programming i.e. survey gizmo/survey monkey is ideal.
- Logic base survey knowledge a plus, as well as knowledge or experience in the market research industry.
- Knowledge of database software tools (i.e. Access) is a plus.
- Experience with email blast software (i.e. Constant Contact) is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work well independently.
- Organized with excellent time management skills.
- Able to type a minimum of 40 wpm with 90% accuracy.