PSRF is thrilled to announce that our new Board is in place for the coming September 2017-August 2018 season. We have just had our transition Board meeting and have begun planning for September 2017. The new Board for the coming year includes:
- Nancy Hardwick - President/Treasurer
- Natalie Lutz - Secretary
- Shawn Fisher - Programs
- Ed Sugar - Programs
- Robert Kazmi - Programs
- Mark Scott - Communications
- Forrest Sallee - Outreach & Alliances
- Svetlana Gershman - Special Events
- Katherine Hobbs - Luncheon Coordinator
- Susan Haussmann-Collins - Webmaster
- Lisa Horwich - Past President/Financial Auditor
Many thanks to Matt Collins, Judi Harris, Danielle Parise, Ben Piper, Amira Youssef and David Bauer for their work on this past year’s Board. Special thanks to Lisa Horwich, our outgoing President, for all her good work helping PSRF to maintain its role in our ever changing research community. We are thrilled she will be staying on the Board for the coming year.
PSRF is a totally volunteer run organization. We couldn’t do this without our hardworking Board members!