Uncovering the Truth: valuable market research approaches you can useRegister
Date and Time
Uncovering the Truth: valuable market research approaches you can use
Event Format Details
Fish & Chips = Ivar’s Classic Fish & Chips
Salad = Salmon Ceasar Salad
Meat = Cheeseburger
Veggie = Penne Pasta Pomodoro
- Ways you can use your senses to observe participant behavior
- How the researcher can unconsciously cause participant bias
- Ways to help participants share the truth
- How to ask questions in the right way
- Specific suggestions for designing successful quantitative surveys
- Which exercises are valuable for diving deep into emotions and uncovering the truth
- The correct way to label concepts for testing
- Other approaches for uncovering the truth
Nancy Hardwick, President, Hardwick Research
Nancy has worked in the market research industry for over 30 years. She incorporates both qualitative and quantitative techniques in her practice. As a sought-after moderator, skilled listener, and effective communicator, Nancy enjoys the challenge of uncovering why people do what they do.
Nancy has experience with a wide range of research methodologies, including hybrid approaches that incorporate focus groups, in-depth interviews, usability testing, ethnography, intercept interviews, online focus groups, online discussion boards, strategic brainstorming sessions, as well as telephone, online, and mail surveys. As a research expert, Nancy works to discover motivations for behavior change, consumer trends, opportunities for differentiation, and product/service positioning and improvement.
Nancy has served as President of the Qualitative Research Consultants Association and the Puget Sound Research Forum. When not working, Nancy loves to travel (especially internationally), play competitive volleyball, backpack, sail her Sunfish, and spend time with family.
*If you are a PSRF member, please log in to access the member rate.