Job Description Summary
Job Title: Analyst, Survey Insights
Location: Chicago, IL or Remote
Per Executive Order 14042, new or prospective Comscore, Inc. employees in the United States, must provide proof of complete vaccination, or approved exemption on the first day of their employment.
About this Role:
The Analyst, Survey Insights will be responsible for coordinating all activities from project initiation to the creation of the final deliverables of custom survey research projects for Comscore clients. In this role, the Analyst, Survey Insights will be responsible for supporting the Director, Survey Insights in consulting with clients regarding project scope and methodology, in order to deliver results that meet the client’s objectives.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage multiple research projects concurrently, utilizing a variety of research methodologies/approaches (ex., panel based, on-device, online advertising effectiveness, online focus groups, website evaluations)
- Coordinate recruitment set-up and field management with technical and operations teams
- Oversee all data-related aspects of project execution (e.g., quality control assurance from fielding through report delivery)
- Assist in the development of questionnaires
- Assist in the progress of survey research projects to ensure they align with clients research objectives – this includes communication to anticipate challenges related to survey design, fielding/data collection, and project deliverables
- Analyzing data sets in order to communicate compelling insights to clients
- Perform basic analysis of survey research results, including sub-group analysis for inclusion in reports
- Produce descriptive analyses of results consistent with client research objectives
- Perform basic analyses of statistical significance using accepted measures such as t-tests, chi square and analysis of variance
- Create and implement of weighting schemes with supervision
- Assist in designing/creating reports/presentations based on client needs
- Support the preparation of client presentations
- Support existing clients with company’s growth objectives in mind
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business, Social Sciences, or quantitative field
- At least 2 years of survey research experience; firm understanding of survey execution needs and requirements
- Proficient in SPSS, knowledge of Power BI an asset Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal and presentation skills
- Pro-active problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and under moderate supervision
- Strong attention to detail and quality
- Ability to manage multiple projects tasks concurrently
- Ability to adapt to changing clients requests as needed
- Very high energy/positive attitude
At Comscore, we’re pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we’re united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you’re motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we’d love to hear from you.
Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, Comscore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, Comscore is the industry’s emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about Comscore, please visit Comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, Comscore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
Analyst, Survey Insights