WHO WE ARE
You know BarTender software’s customers. They’re the ones pioneering commercial space flight, developing and delivering vaccines to every continent, manufacturing energy-efficient cars, providing clean water to the world, putting wholesome food on your table and groceries in your cart — and they use our software to create the labels, barcodes and RFID that keep their supply chains moving, traceable and safe.
Our global, talented and diverse teams are passionate about what they do and its impact on everyone, everywhere. Join us and help shape the way the world works.
We are headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, with branch offices in Madrid, Taipei, and Tokyo. For more information about Seagull Scientific, please visit https://www.seagullscientific.com/.
This position is located in Bellevue, Washington, under a hybrid work model. Local candidates only, please.
WHO YOU ARE
You are a Demand Generation leader who excels as a player-coach with the ability to deliver individually and in a small team leadership role. You have the ability to drive awareness, interest and, ultimately, leads that convert to revenue. You are a creative thinker who can identify novel ways to generate interest among our target audience.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Lead a small Demand Generation Team to develop and implement industry-leading demand generation programs that drive awareness, interest, thousands of sales leads, and measurable revenue every month.
Specifically, you will:
- Execute multi-touch marketing campaigns to generate interest leveraging digital, social, email, industry partnerships, webinars, events and SEM platforms
- Craft and implement creative email marketing strategies to drive a strong pipeline with constant testing and optimization
- Create high-quality content in the form of web pages, case studies, blog posts, whitepapers, educational videos and webinars
- Implement A/B and multivariate testing across multiple platforms to optimize lead capture and conversion
- Measure, track and analyze campaign performance with the aim of producing best-in-class performance across all marketing channels
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes, striving to continually improve the quantity, quality, and conversion of leads
- Leverage research, consumer insights, and market trends to inform product positioning and marketing efforts
WHAT WE REQUIRE
- 3-5 years of experience leading high impact demand generation programs and teams that deliver industry-leading revenue growth
- Exceptional writing skills
- Thoughtful, analytical, and creative approach that delivers exceptional value to our customers and partners
- Expertise leveraging multiple marketing channels – search engine (free & paid), social media (free & paid), email, etc. – to drive awareness, leads and revenue performance
- Highly collaborative approach with fellow marketing teammates, sales, engineering, and channel partners
- SaaS marketing and channel marketing experience preferred
- Marketing technology: CRM (Dynamics/Sf.com), marketing automation (Hubspot, Marketo), content management systems (Umbraco)
- Data driven decision maker – set goals, test hypotheses, and drive measurable business results
- Excellent communicator with superb writing skills
- Energetic, can-do attitude with a strong work ethic
- Track record of excellent follow-through and time management skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize requests, and complete commitments on-time
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent experience in Marketing, Business, or a related discipline
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
- This is a full-time position with benefits.
- Upon hire, you must be able to provide documentation that proves authorization to work in the US without visa sponsorship.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision plan
- 401K with 100% employer matching up to 3.0% with a 3-year vesting period
- Competitive PTO Package
- Paid company holidays
- Competitive salary
- On-site fitness center and deli
- Free parking or transportation subsidy (ORCA)
- Tuition-reimbursement benefits
- Company-paid life insurance, short term and long-term disability benefits
- Access to green space and Bellevue Open Space Trail System
- Fun staff and team-building activities
We are Fair, we are Passionate, we appreciate Excellence and we act as a Team. We offer a dynamic, culturally diverse and fun environment, in which people with energy, creativity and passion work together to deliver amazing product experiences for our customers. Join a team where your background is valued and respected, and your unique insights and ideas contribute to building a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Seagull Scientific Inc. is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruiting and employment.