PT Market Research Participant Recruiter
Posted By: Jenifer Beery
Posted On: Nov 15, 2022
Insight Space, a division of Blink, is a market research firm that specializes in qualitative research for a variety of clients from high tech to consumer package goods. We organize research studies in which participants are recruited to give their feedback on new products/services/advertising and get paid for their time and opinions.
We are seeking organized, well-spoken individuals to join our research recruiting team. The schedule is flexible and is great for anyone looking for supplemental income. This position is remote.
What you will be doing:
- Reach out via phone to participants interested in taking part in paid research to qualify them for studies (like focus groups, taste testing, or usability studies).
- Schedule participants who are a good fit for time slots.
What we are looking for:
- Outbound phone experience.
- Polite and courteous demeanor.
- Good phone voice and professional attitude.
- Excellent organization.
- Ability to accurately record information.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
- Basic computer skills, ability to navigate and operate basic office programs including Google Drive, Slack, Dropbox, and Microsoft Outlook.
- Comfortable with learning new programs and computer functions when needed
- Prior experience in Market Research to plus!
- Pacific Time Zone Preferred
Job Hours & Hourly Rate
- Flexible but ideally at least 3-5 shifts a week including some hours on weekends. A minimum shift of at least 2 hrs per day.
- Guarantee of 20 hrs but could be up to 28 hrs per week.
- Hourly rate – $20 – $22/hr
Insight Space is the independent qualitative research facilities and recruiting division of Blink. Insight Space offers state-of-the-art usability labs and facilities for focus groups, market research, and mock juries. Our usability labs are outfitted with multiple cameras, eye-tracking equipment, and more. Insight Space has facilities designed specifically to conduct market research including focus groups, taste tests, and mock juries.